Friday, February 20, 2009



Okay, so here's my first uploaded photo! That's my Dad. He's taught me many valuable lessons in my life time. My favorite is, "Don't play the car radiotoo loudly. Someone might be blowing their horn to tell you your car is on fire and you won't hear them." I'm serious. He really did tell me that! And everytime I turn my car radio up a little too loudly I think of these pearls of wisdom. Drive by his house on any given day (when the snow's gone) and you might see him sitting in his swing watching the cars drive by. Honk to say hello, but make sure you turn down your radio!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, IT!!! OH TO SEE A PICTURE OF YOUR DAD... HE LOOKS THE SAME AL. YOU ARE SO BLESSED DEAR FRIEND.

    AND YOU PUT UP A PICTURE!!!!!!!

    CALL ME IF YOU NEED HELP.

    HUGS FROM MAINE

    http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete