Friday, February 20, 2009

First Time

Inspired by my friend Lisa, I've decided to give this blogging a try. I don't quite know what I'll say or what my "theme" might be but I figure it will unfold as I go.

I have a lot to figure out...both in blogging and in life. Maybe I'll kill two birds with one stone as they say. It's good to have goals, so perhaps I'll set some goals for myself that have to do with both blogging and living. You never know...they say things happen for a reason. Maybe blogging has become an interest with an ulterior motive. I've always wanted to keep a journal..funny thing is, I never wanted anyone to see it so I haven't started one. My mom found my diary when I was in 6th grade once and I had said some not so nice things about her. She wasn't happy. Ever since then I've always been afraid to put my thoughts or feelings into writing just in case someone snooped! It's probably better to say them out loud (or blog them)in the first place. So why not make them PUBLIC by blogging about it all!

Well, enough for a first post. I've got to figure out how to upload photos. That ought to take awhile!

Hugs,

Allison

3 comments:

  1. HEY AL, WELCOME FRIEND!!! HEY ARE YOU STILL IN TOWN. COME BY AND I'LL HELP YOU WITH YOUR BLOG.

    SOOOOOO GLAD YOU DECIDED TO HAVE A BLOG. YOU'LL LOVE IT.

    HUGS FROM MAINE

    http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friend... This is funny, I tried to start a blog.. because of Lisa^s.. I am not doing so well so far.. It is great to see yours. And I will be making these cuppycakes soon!! Love the pic^s of the girls.. Cool picture of your Daddy_o Love ya, Maila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to bloggy land. I am also new to blogging and always felt as you do about journaling/diary keeping. This is a much more fun version of that. Hope it goes well for you. I can't wait to try your cupcakes out on my friends and family!

    Blessings,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete